Vegan or carnivore?
Posted on June 22nd, 2009 at 8:23 pm by Aussie

I prefer carnivore not because I like to think that I am somehow awesome because of it but because this way I have more options. I can eat a juicy steak if I feel like it or enjoy a tasty pasta with a vegetarian sauce or event a fresh salad. So, what do you prefer? Vegan or carnivore?

vegan versus carnivore poster

Be Sociable, Share!

5 Comments »

i became a Vegan three years ago and i can say that my health have been very very good. meat and dairy substitutes like soy also works well for the body.

Comment by Anonymous — August 19, 2009 @ 2:14 am

i became a Vegan three years ago and i can say that my health have been very very good. meat and dairy substitutes like soy also works well for the body….

Comment by Auger — September 7, 2009 @ 4:38 pm

I used to be what I called a carnivore, but changed to vegan for health reasons only (being nearly dead does that to you), now I’m fitter and healthier than I have been for YEARS.

If you think that being a carnivore means you have more choices, well you have 4 more choices really. Pig, cow, chicken, sheep. That’s about it. I guess if you’re really adventurous, chuck kangaroo, emu and crocodile on there.

Having had to supply and cook meals for meatarians I can tell you that vegan dishes can quite delicious. Yes, sometimes you go places and the buffoons behind the counter think that a bowl of lettuce is really your cup of tea. But that’s because they have no clue. Vegans get creative :)

Having said that, I eat out with meatarians all the time. Sure, they’re fat, sluggish, constipated, and have a 50% chance of dying to a heart attack. But for the most part they’re inoffensive. I get along with them ok.

Comment by Logan — November 30, 2009 @ 4:02 am

I hate to be the persnickety stickler for correctness but if you eat both meat and vegetables you would be classified as an omnivore… just sayin <3

Comment by Bubbles — February 16, 2010 @ 12:09 pm

I am an omnivore. I guess I could also classify as a vagitarian, but, I digress.

Anyway, we didn’t take over the planet by grazing. I’m not saying that we need to consume five metric tons of meat every meal; however, a balanced diet without substitutes (eg: soy and other crap) is best for the body.

But I must admit that my favourite pizza is Vegetarian Pizza. Om nom nom!

Comment by Technoviking — October 8, 2011 @ 1:34 pm